* I trained with the European College of Bowen Studies and qualified to treat people in 2004.
* I trained with the European Guild of Canine Bowen Technique and qualified to treat dogs in 2009.
* I trained with the European School of Equine Bowen Therapy and qualified to treat horses in 2010.
* I am a member of the Bowen Therapy Professional Association (BTPA)
* I am fully qualified and insured to treat people and animals. I also hold a human and canine first aid qualification as
well as being a Canine First Response© Instructor
* I am co-founder and tutor of the School of Canine Bowen Therapy - offering Self Interest and full practitioner training
courses in Canine Bowen therapy
I undertake annual continuing professional development courses to study additional areas of human, canine and equine Bowen, ideas and developments.
Bowen undertakes an holistic approach to treatments - for people and animals, it's not always just about treating symptoms, but trying to build a complete picture about the person/animal coming for Bowen. The site of the pain is not always the source.
I have a passion for treating dogs, especially working and competing breeds, with a particular interest in the harness racing sports - canicross, bikejor, scooter etc.
I also treat rescue dogs and horses who find that Bowen's gentle approach really helps regain their trust in humans and human touch.
** need a canine Bowen therapist in your area? Our website has a register for our qualified therapists. They have all completed their training and are insured to treat dogs.